29 April, 2013
20 April, 2013
18 April, 2013
This simple technique uses paint, sandpaper, and a few basic supplies.
Love to hear from you.
11 April, 2013
Designed by Alfred Hale, architect for the Bathers Pavillion [Balmoral Sydney], the home features outstanding architectural details, grand proportions, soaring coffered ceilings, intricate leadlight, french doors, transoms, craftsman panelling, bay windows, fretwork, deep skirtings, polished wood floors, elegant symmetrical facade, covered porch entry and central vestibule leading to formal rooms and grand formal lounge and adjoining formal dining both with open fireplaces, french doors flowing to verandah... and so much more.
- north facing family living/dining opening to pool and garden, plus large media/rumpus
- modern refined country kitchen, open plan to casual living, marble counter tops, walk in pantry, european appliances including gas cooktop and electric oven
- five bedrooms, all with built in robes, plus sizeable study or 6th bedroom, elegant master bedroom opening to private veranda and offering ensuite bathroom
- four generous bathrooms, elegant styling, full family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- entertaining verandah and bbq patio with gaspoint
- championship north/south tennis court [located at the front of the property] with all-weather surface
- sparkling inground pool with ideal north aspect
- manicured gardens with traditional plantings
- double carport with semi-circular drive
- multiple storage rooms throughout plus attic storage, wine cupboards, internal laundry with outdoor access
- back to base alarm, security intercom, central gas heating plus ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- easy 12 minute walk to wahroonga rail and village shopping, stroll to abbotsleigh and knox, short commute to barker and other quality north shore schooling