30 January, 2009

Happy Friday... here's to the weekend!

Happy Friday! Wow, I can't believe how quickly another week has flown by and the end of January 09 is upon us! I found this gorgeous image I thought I'd share with you of Blackberry Farm located at the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, near Walland, Tennessee U.S. it looks so lush, green, inviting and just like our outdoor summers in the garden. I especially love the beehive rice paper lantern hanging from the tree branches.
So here's to a wonderful summer weekend... which I am spending partially in the garden - planting, mulching, filling in holes courtesy of my lovable Cavoodle, Zach [!] and tidying up, and partially at the beach - my sister-on-law is in a charity ocean swim for 'CanToo' that raises money for cancer research - if you'd like to donate head to this link http://www.cantoo.org.au/ alternatively if you're in Sydney on Sunday 1 Feb - head to the Cole Classic, Manly Beach, 2k, 1k swims - donations can also be made on the day to organisers. Happy Weekend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails