25 October, 2012

Colour Effects - Embroidered & Print Pattern Cushions

 
 
I simply cannot resist any of these cushions... those who know me, and have tried to sit on any of my lounges know that need to move the 5, 7, 9, 11 or so cushions out of the way just to sit down! Yes I love cushions... I make them - fabric I have collected, beautiful tea towels are a fave way of mine, and ones i have just found esp from Jim Thompson [original home, museum and shop in Bangkok Thailand].
Here's a few I loved mixing up the print, pattern, and textures...
It's amazing when you mix pattern and print - the main thing is to join them wih the same or complimentary colour palette - that way you've got a winning combination!
Have a go - Enjoy!
 


 
images via pinterest, tumblr.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!

    Extremely helpful info specially the last part :) I care
    for such information a lot. I was looking for
    this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
    My website: websites

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails