30 March, 2012

Happy Weekend!


Yay it's the weekend....
For those of you in Australian Daylight Savings states - make sure you put your clock back 1hr - on Sunday morning 2am [or do it before you go to sleep on Saturday evening!] - even thought we lose our evening light, we get an extra hour sleep in and the mornings won't be so tragically dark when I get up at 6am!

What are you up to this weekend?
We have a few things on... we're picking up a pre-loved wooden cubby house from an Ebay auction I won for our little Isabelle - more pics on that project later - very excited. And I am so happy - I am having my gorgeous near 92yr old Grandma Sarah stay with us -  she hasn't seen our 'new-old' home yet and I am dying to show her what we have done so far inside and in the garden. And importantly - where I am going to spoil her rotten with her fave home cooked meals, pink champagne and cosy lie-ins!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Thanks for joining me this week at Palatial Living...
Enjoy,



image via tumblr, sororitysugar

1 comment:

  1. It's a nice and great blog. I'm happy to read this blog, the article are also very beautiful.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails