16 March, 2012

Happy Weekend!

So happy it's Friday and the weekend will be upon us soon! The sky is getting higher here in Sydney as Autumn approaches us soon [in the southern hemisphere] we have equinox on Tuesday 20th and for the state I live in [New South Wales] our extended daylight savings comes to an end Saturday 31st March into Sunday morning.... nearly a farewell to summer and a warm hello to autumn.


I have had a number of posts ready to publish this week and each time the day has passed me by... hence a few catch up posts today - you might have noticed? 
It's been a little crazy in my 'Palatial' world at the moment and I must confess my focus and thoughts have been straying else-where - but not too far away! I promise. Just a few projects that have needed some serious attention! Now I cannot wait for some weekend time with my family - my little girl Isabelle, and husband 'Mr. Palatial', the 'Palatial Poochies' - with time on home renovation projects at our aptly named home 'Bundaleer' [a beautiful indigenous meaning for 'among the trees'] and celebrating my father-in-law's 60th Birthday! Yay!
So here's to your weekend for those of you who have some R&R planned... Thanks again for joining me this week at Palatial Living!
Enjoy!


image via the meet cute, tumblr, crush cul de sac, pretty stuff, sweet montant, isawicameiconquer

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails