A fabulous home that deserves a Palatial Living look in, this beautiful & tastefully appointed home is located in Matcham on Sydney's Central Coast...Take a look I'm sure there's a room or feature you'll love! Enjoy x
|An elegant jewel at dusk the home and manicured gardens |
set as the backdrop to the horizon pool with spa is lit up in the
evening from the verandah lights.
|A vaulted timber ceiling with panoramic double windows and |
doors from the dining & family rooms lead out to the paved
wraparound verandah and pool area.
|Generous ceiling height & picture windows gives |
full vantage to a light filled lounge room complete
with a warm open fire.
|Dive in - the edgeless horizon pool has possibly |
the best view on the estate.
|A full chef's kitchen with double stove top & oven, |
extractor and ample granite bench space - making toast &
tea on a Sunday night just may not cut it!
|Open Plan Living & Dining Room is spacious enough|
for all types of gatherings.
|Main view - rear garden of the sprawling single level home.|
Agent's Blurb - McGrath Real Estate
MATCHAM NSW 8/150 Coachwood Road
Positioned in a commanding location with breathtaking scenic views across Matcham Valley, this stunning residence sits perfectly on a prime 2.5 acre allotment absorbed in absolute privacy.
- Beautiful architectural home, 12 foot ceilings, polished timber floors
- Large formal lounge room, open casual living spaces, rumpus
- Huge gourmet kitchen with marble bench tops and walk-in pantry
- Office, main suite with walk-in robe and ensuite, air conditioning
- Serine pool encompassed by white sandstone and designer finishes
- Established gardens, manicured lawn, outdoor entertaining areas
- Multiple garaging, workshop and storage, 100,000 litre water tank
- Town water, private drive, internal intercom entertainment system
- Five minutes to Terrigal, Erina Fair, moments to Grammar School
- 90 minutes to Sydney, warm north aspect, exclusive address
Images via Domain.com.au & McGrath.com.au