20 August, 2010

Happy Weekend!

From the Boat Ramp at Dove Lake [early dawn]
Cradle Mountain TASMANIA
by Phillip Greenwood Photography
.
The Boathouse on Dove Lake at Dawn
Cradle Mountain TASMANIA
by Phillp Greenwood Photography

We're off on our 1st Family holiday with baby Isabelle [now 4 months old!], and we're travelling far south to the cooler weather of Tasmania! We're spending a few extra days on top of the weekend to celebrate my darling husband's birthday... So it's on a jet plane for us, I won't be posting for a couple of days next week but promise to look out for some great stores, galleries and sites to share with you when I'm back home. Amongst other things I'm looking forward to visiting the Salamanca Markets & a few galleries in Hobart and spending time at Cradle Mountain [it might snow!}. 
So for you I wish a very Happy Weekend! Thank you for joining me this week at Palatial Living! Take care & Enjoy. S xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails