03 August, 2010

Grey Scale... Fabulous Bedrooms in Grey.

Painting to change something be it furniture or walls, can be like the old saying 'change is as good as a holiday!' - hmmmm well I'm thinking of painting our master bedroom a shade of grey, and maybe the furniture too [this or maybe white, I don't think our room size can handle black furniture] - this will of course depend on the strength and base colour of the 'grey' wall paint... and of course the look I want to achieve - an 'understated contemporary elegance'. I think my husband will be surprised when he gets home from work one day! Here's some of the images I have pulled for sources of inspiration...
Grey with Sage
Grey with Black, Off White & Burnt Orange
Grey with Bitter Cocoa & Meringue White

French Grey with Soft White

Images via MyHomeIdeas + Canadian House & Home

1 comment:

  1. Any idea where the bed in the second photo is from? Or where the photo came from? I have someone interested. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails