There aren't too many homes that seem to completely fit my 'bill' but here is one that comes close if not to perfection! Palatial Living's Mid Week House Snoop lands us in Sydney's Hunters Hill - although I would call this Woolwich - the postal address is Hunters Hill. This Federation - Queen Anne style home has so many fabulous amenities - amazing location so close to the city - with expansive views of the city skyline including the Sydney Harbour bridge & Sydney Tower, a private boathouse and mooring, and sublime interiors [blue and white combinations - love them!] and breathtaking grounds... Take a look and you'll see what I mean! Enjoy x
Agent's Blurb - McGrath Real Estate....
Superb deep waterfront home with exceptional views
Few residences can summon such a welcoming feel of style, sophistication and ease of family living. This beautifully renovated waterfront residnce is a private family sanctuary that commands breathtaking harbour and city views.
- Occupying a level 1,031sqm with north east facing grounds
- Boating facilities include boatshed, jetty and sandy beach
- Superbly finished interiors integrate with outdoor areas
- Generous living and dining areas with high ornate ceilings
- Private level lawn, wide terraces and swimming pool
- Deluxe island kitchen fitted with the finest Ilve appliances
- Grand master suite with luxury ensuite and dressing room
- Double garage and self-contained studio with private entry
- Ducted air conditioning, Jetmaster fireplaces, alarm security
- Premier peninsula address just footsteps to ferries and buses
Images via Domain.com.au & McGrath