14 August, 2010

Happy Weekend....


It's been a great week... I have to apologise with spasmodic posting I've been a little preoccupied with our little girl Isabelle  & her activities [it's getting loads of fun playing with her now] and also 'Verandah' clients, since the website launch. I just received my latest Vogue Living in the post yesterday and love so many of the articles & images - here's a couple in particular I had to share with you.
 I'm off to see one of my lovely clients this weekend to help them get ready to sell their home - so we're on a timeline project for finishing off odd jobs and to stage their home - it's very exciting! What are you up to this weekend?
In Sydney this weekend it's unseasonably warm, as well as bright & sunny - but the 'August Winds' have shown up this week so it's not great picnic weather but at least the washing is getting dry in record time! Thanks again for joining me this week at Palatial Living! Enjoy & Happy Weekend! S x


image via Australian vogue living Sept/Oct 2010 issue

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails