30 October, 2009

Have A Happy Trick-aTreat Weekend!

It's Friday & you know what that means... it's the weekend again! Wow - did we just have one? My week has gone unexpectedly super fast... but it has been a fabulous week with some great news along the way, and I delivered part 2 of a project to my lovely client last night for their styling & decorating needs, which I am am happy to say she was really excited & pleased with it all - so much so she ordered some of the hall way & dining furniture recommendations today!
I also got to see all the efforts she had put in to implementing the colour consulting - with all the rooms & trim newly painted, a kitchen splash back with updated tile colour - it looks so very hot, and new cabinetry hardware! Wow - with these changes it looks like a new contemporary -sophisticated- family friendly home... by seeing these parts of the project implemented it really helps me feel like I [Verandah H&G LS] has been able to contribute positively to this client & her family's life - aesthetically & practically. Hopefully in the next couple of months I will have some photos of this project that I can share with you on Palatial Living & Verandah H& LS...
So if you have some Halloween plans for Saturday I hope that you have a ghoulishly good time! If not I am sure you'll have a fabulous time over the weekend... Here in Sydney it's supposed to be amazing weather which I am very grateful for all my 'outdoor' Birthday plans!
Here's to your weekend - thanks for stopping by again this week at Palatial Living...Enjoy & Take Care. S xxx


Images from Country Living & Southern Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails