23 October, 2009

It's Friday & Happy Weekend!

It's Friday & the Weekend is upon us... yay - finally! It's been one of those 'funny 'ole weeks' but needless to say I am always happy to welcome the weekend! I have a few things to put together for my lovely client, for Verandah H+G LS , this weekend - finishing touches to a styling project, which I am sure she will be very pleased with; and we are off visiting my super wonderful Grandma [I was named after her] who lives in the Blue Mountains and has a truly amazing & gorgeous expansive garden - will try and take some pics to share with you. We are also entertaining some friends & their 5 Children on Saturday evening at our home, in the back yard, which is one of the reasons I love the image for today's post - a colourful & festive gathering outside over yummy food! It's such a great time of the year (in Sydney Australia) to start entertaining outside whilst we have daylight savings and dusk seems just that bit longer & beautiful...
Thank you for stopping by this week at Palatial Living - it's been lovely again to share with you. So whatever your plans this weekend - make the most of it & Enjoy! S. xxx

Image from Southern Living

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails