05 May, 2010

Mid Week House Snoop... A New Home on an Old Street.

Stunning frontage... Cape Code style, sympathetic styling & colouring to its environment; with a front fence & gate, and a nice driveway is on my wish list!
Gorgeous proportions for this 'formal' sitting room complete with a jet master fire - perfect any time of the year [another tick on my wish list]!

High ceilings & tall /wide picture windows always grab me - this bedroom opens straight onto the level lawn and lap pool.
Double fireplaces - here's the 2nd one - located in the open plan living / dining room, with easy care timber flooring throughout.

I fell in love with this brand new 2 storey home located on Sydney's North Shore, on one of Killara's best streets - Stanhope Road. I particularly like this new build because of it's architectural style, colouring and format is just so sympathetic to it's space & surrounding neighbours - structures - some which & who have been on this street for over 80 years - this is incredibly important especially with a new build. What grabs me [personally] is the front fence & gate - I have always wanted one - the high ceilings and the cape cod style frontage with chimney! Fabulous...
Images from Domain.com.au ; Property Agent - Century 21

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails