09 May, 2010

A Special Mother's Day Brunch...

Mother's Day Brunch table decor
Meet Our Isabelle - 2 weeks old, we're all under the Isabelle spell!


Call me crazy or call me smart - but I thought that being my very 1st Mother's Day this year, and my Mum & Mother-in-Law's 1st Grandmother's Day - with our [terribly gorgeous] 2 week old little girl - Isabelle, that I would hold a Mother's Day Brunch at our place under the pergola in the garden... It made perfect sense - everyone could come to us, which included my mum, my mother-in-law and my grandmother-in-law and the boys could cook and serve it all up for us! Did it work... it sure did and was a truly lovely memorable morning shared with my baby daughter who made my [first[ mother's day possible! Here's a few pics of the decorations I put together & a pic of our little Isabelle at only 2 weeks old and not yet at 2.5kgs [5.3llbs] here!
The decor consisted of some beautiful local pink proteas as an arrangement next to the orange juice pitcher [also my fave milk jug] on one of the tea towels I picked up at the Cath Kidston store in Convent Garden, London when I was there last year - whilst pregnant with Isabelle - I thought the colours were fabulous for the brunch and fitting for when & where I bought it!
To all the mum's, mummies [mommies], mummas out there I hope your Mother's Day was special too! S xxx


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Isabelle from one of those new Grandmothers under her SPELL xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails