01 December, 2010

24 Sleeps to Go!


Our Christmas Count-Down Chalk Board.

Well it's fast approaching... there's only 24 sleeps to go till Christmas! Don't let it creep up on you... so make sure you get your shopping done now; get all your wrapping paper & ideas together; and start preparing the table settings if you're hosting Christmas lunch or dinner, or if you're having family & friends stay over the festive season and need to get into the dreaded guest-room for clean outs. Best advice - Do It Now! From my experience the best Palatial homes are often the most prepared &well-organised homes, simply because it allows you time to define the style you want, with out rushing it!

I have some embellishments left to do on some Christmas stockings [and Santa sacks for Isabelle and whoever else might come along in the near future!] that I have made for each of us this year - now that we have an extra family member, our little miss Isabelle this year, whose first Christmas will be all the more special - I really wanted to ensure that I made a hand-crafted, concerted & stylish effort all round! I will have pics to share with you very soon of the finished goods!


2 comments:

  1. You have not changed at all! God Bless!

    From your #1 Fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    Must say, that I took your advice and started to define my new style for Christmas early! All the planning paid off and then it was easy street! My home did look like a Palatial Christmas!
    From your #1 Fan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails