21 April, 2011

Happy Easter!


Just in case I don't get a chance to wish you all a very Happy Easter on Sunday, I am being organised and thought I would send you my Easter wishes today...
This evening & tomorrow morning I am going mad into organising Isabelle's 1st Birthday party we're having a small afternoon tea for tomorrow! So between now & then I am baking cakes, making a no '1' birthday cake [thanks vintage Women's Weekly Birthday Cake Book!] hanging some super cute bunting, blowing up balloons, dishing out the party bags & setting the tables! All in shades of Pink & Green with stripes & spots for good measure!

So here's to your safe travels through the Easter & ANZAC long weekend, warm sunny [autumn] weather, delicious Easter eggs from the bunny and a Happy one too!
Enjoy,

BTW - will post my Easter Egg tree later on... just need to download my pics!

images via bhg, house beautiful, country living, sunset, montage by Sarah Verity - Vernandah Home & Garden Living Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails