06 September, 2009

Happy Father's Day...

For Dad.
All Wrapped up....
Mounted & Framed - perfect!

Wishing my dear Dad, my wonderful Pa, and fantastic Father-in-Law, and to all the Dad's out there today... a very Happy Father's Day ! I hope you treasure the hand made cards & gifts, and love when the pocket money & part time job's start to pay off for all the other things you wanted!! I returned to the 'hand made' side this Father's Day & decided to mount & frame a concert poster & ticket from the 'Simon & Garfunkl - Old Friends' Sydney concert this past June that I had bought for my Dad's 60th that we also attended together...
I know he'll love it it marks his big 6-0 and Father's Day '09. Now I just need to frame mine!



Images from Kikki K & Verandah Home + Garden Living Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails