04 March, 2010

Shutters Away!






I have been researching window treatments lately and came across this great spread in the recent [Australian] Home Beautiful magazine March 2010 issue... I am favouring the plantation shutter [with a wide blade] in white, for style, privacy, and the all important 'easy-to-clean' factor; for some sliding doors I have at my home, in a couple of spots - our living room doors to the back yard, the balcony doors from our [master] bedroom, and enclosing the sides of our balcony with powder coated aluminum shutters for added privacy & weather. For space saving -the interior doors - I am leaning towards the sliding variety rather than the concertina fold back...& now just to save up! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails