04 March, 2010

Early Friday Flowers...


This week I am posting some 'Friday Flowers' - early - on Thursday! Don't you just love these pretty cabbage [style] roses, displayed in interior designer - Sarah Davidson's beautiful Spanish Mission-style apartment featured in Australian Vogue Living this month [March/April 2010 issue].
I'm off for 1 weeks holiday with my darling husband - for our 'baby-moon' pre-baby holiday together... We thought it would be a great time to get away for a little bit whilst [& I can still get on plane!!] to have some time together, to swim, sail, snorkel, read, relax, snooze and all those lovely lazy holiday things, all before our world completely changes when our 1st baby - 'Baby Verity' - arrives in early May!
Hopefully I'll get a chance to check in & post, especially if I find something in my travels on holiday! Take care & Thank You for stopping in at 'Palatial Living' this week. S xoxo


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails