15 March, 2010

I'm Back....

I'm back from my lovely 'Baby-Moon' holiday where we spent a sublime week away in tropical Far North Queensland - a favourite spot of ours - Port Douglas! If you haven't had a chance to visit this gorgeous place I highly recommend that you put it on your map to visit. I love the Sunday markets held down near the Sugar Wharf - where freshwater pearls [I love them] are in abundance, as are many other fabulous pieces from local craftsman & artists.
I visited one of my favourite stores up there 'Bellismo', where the ladies are so lovely and the store always has some thing I can take home - even if it has to fit into a suitcase! There, I found some fabulous resin-crystal-look drawer knobs, that I have decided to use on a chest of drawers in my bedroom that I hope to refurbish soon, once I have a little more energy [not necessarily time!] when 'Baby Verity' has arrived!

Thank you for continuing to stop by at Palatial Living whilst I have been away on holiday... you're continued support means so much to me! S x


Images from [image 1] Flickr - Craig Ridley Photography ; [image 2] Architectual Classics & [image 3] Touches-Interiors UK

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back from your baby-moon Sarah! I love Port Douglas too, so chilled out but so much to do as well. Very envious!
    Jx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails