26 March, 2010

Flowers for Friday...

[click on image to enlarge]

Flowers for Friday - this week are from a wonderfully inspirational spread from Australian Country Style, April 2010 issue. Here a beautiful 'neutral' floral arrangement is utilised by extracting the colours from this gorgeous arrangement into an inspirational, livable natural mood & colour palette.

I'm super excited for this weekend - tomorrow afternoon - I am having my Baby Shower with lots of family & friends attending.. And with my Mum as host & caterer extraordinaire & my best girlfriend, Alisa, as Shower Event & Games Organiser I am sure to have a wonderful & memorable time!! My darling sister-in-law Kylie is kindly photographing the afternoon so hope to have some pics to share soon! Not too long now til we're due to meet 'Baby Verity' - expected on/ around 8 May, the day before Mother's Day [Sunday 9 May]!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend - be sure to think about your decorating & chocolate egg needs this weekend - as from Friday 2nd April [Good Friday] - everything will be in full swing for Easter and limited retail hours!
Have Fun & Thank You for making Palatial Living your blog to visit this week!
Enjoy S xxx

Images from Australian Country Style, April 2010 issue

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails