23 March, 2010

Wall Art For Kids...

Being in the pregnant way lately I have started to buy magazines that are both fashion & decor friendly for both myself & our baby. I bought my 1st [own] copy of 'Shop 4 Kids' - having worked in kids wear for several years I was fortunate enough that this was often bought for my work but I suppose not being pregnant or with any children of my own I would scrutinise over the competitors labels, and new product opportunities. All of which is vastly different now that Baby Verity will be due in about 6-7 weeks time I am pouring over the mag [this & Cosmo Pregnancy] for more ideas and supplier leads on nursery decor and nouveau designer products! I think that's why I love my 'Babylogy' newsletter too!

And here in 'Shop 4 Kids' Issue 8 Autumn /Winter 2010 they have explored '162 bedroom busters' with all types of decor hints... perfect for those in the know & those not! And here I came across a great article on kids 'Wall Art' - and none the pleaser was I to see that my talented 'Palatial' follower & friend Janette Baker of 'My Sweet Prints' artwork took centre pride of place... as shown here in the mag image! Well done Janette - so exciting to see your work in print - excuse the pun! You can order this print and many other designs through Janette's Esty store name & link 'My Sweet Prints'. I still have to wait till we deliver 'Baby Verity' to find out if we're having a little boy or girl to decide on what I can order with Jeanette - ohhh the suspense!

Images from Shop 4 Kids Magazine - Issue 8 Autumn /Winter 2010, out now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you Sarah for the mention and link - you are too sweet! I was so excited to see my print smack bang in the middle of the page of Shop4Kids... had to stop myself from jumping up and down in the middle of the Chatswood newsagency! Thanks again, Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these wall arts for kids. Really helpful for me to decorate my child's room.
    ______________________________
    Wall Decals

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails