25 March, 2010

Cluster Wall Art...

Following from my earlier post on 'Scale' I am in the midst of adding to my cluster wall art in our upstairs landing area, stairwell, and sorting out multiple frames [degrees, certificates & the like] in our office. The office framing is proving the most tricky as I don't want the walls to feel like they are con caving onto the workspace, so key elements of placement and scale is critical here, whilst dealing with regular height ceilings - higher ceilings would be far more helpful! What I did come across on Canadian House & Home, by Meg Crossley's post, was this fabulous image of a work space with a very workable wall art cluster as captured by Cape Town photographer Jac de Villiers. I am further inspired to keep going at it!! I hope to post something soon of the outcome... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails