02 June, 2011

Swimmingly....


Someone asked me how I was going the other week...
I replied 'swimmingly - thank you'; even though I had a tonne of things to do and felt pushed to the endth - seems like a wave of things have happened at once for me [all positive but not enough time in the day - hence my MIA Palatial Living posts - more on that later]! My grandmother always told me that there is nothing more boring that someone hearing about how you 'really are'... and  nothing says it better than than this lovely image of a red pink fantail gold fish! Just swimming on by trying to look like it's ever so effortless floating away.... And I also love gold fish too!

image via falloneelizabeth, via dusicnddilddil, via grazes, via pretty stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails