18 May, 2013

It's Friday x

Wow! What a week... between meetings, chats, discussions, and many phone messages I am officially exhausted! How about you?
Although my week was interesting to say the least much of it very positive - I am super happy to say 'Happy Friday' and Hello!!! - to the weekend!
Thank you for popping by at Palatial Living this week... over the course of the weekend and the upcoming several months I am about to embark on an exciting new phase & project - with one of Australia's leading aspirational & well established - home wares & furniture retailer not to mention, property styling interior design and design school leaders in the Australian market place - where I trust that many of my ex-pat friends and Palatial Living lovers of these circles will follow - and contact me.
Ohhh the suspense... I am very excited!
Have super Friday evening and great weekend.
I have a few projects to post upon so will see you soon!
 Enjoy,
image via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails