24 January, 2011

Summer Inspiration...




These images from my picture library just jumped out at me today - the freshness & the crispness of the sky-chalk-blue and the muted ashen-timber shades all with white and lawn green. All a devine colour scheme & very Gatsby-esque [one of my all time favourite books & films with a delicious youthful Robert Redford to boot!] all made me feel like a wonderful summer's day has just been had!
And it had - I was lucky enough to take an afternoon dip with my little girl Isabelle and some friends at the very lovely and very Hampton's inspired Breakfast Point Country Club today.
Here's to your Monday the start of another inspired week!
Enjoy,


 
images in no order - via pretty stuff, life of polarn per,
east atlana, tumblr, & the guardian uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails