18 May, 2009

Blue & White ...On My Mind.

The combination of the high gloss walls and super white wall panelling makes for a striking elegant statement.
Definition through Pattern, Visual & Tactile Texture through Surface Materials such as the metallic finish of the lamp to the matte surface of the upholstery & sift furnishing.
Stripes, Ditsy Florals & Stripes in similar colour/ tones ties this look together.

Mrs Howard's showroom - I love this Octopus triptych..


Solid plains mixed with print pattern makes for a tonal colour palette to remain interesting and far from monotonous.


Monday, Monday... Blue & White on my mind... again! How could you ignore these fresh, sophisticated, contemporary rooms - I know I can't!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails