20 May, 2009

Dining Chair Affair...




I have been lusting after some new dining chairs for our 'beloved' mid century oblong hand-me down dining table. The chairs that I have been looking at, that would most suit our twist on contemporary classic dining area, would be a style from the mid-century era such as Eames which would give a more modern touch - such as these Eamses DSR Plastic Side Chair with Eiffel Base Steel, [the top image] also with the timber frame -as a stool. I'll keep hunting around... I have a few others I have my eye on and will share with you shortly!

Fact: The DSR Plastic Side Chair with Eiffel Base Steel Designed in 1950 by Charles and Ray Eames, the DSR chair incorporates the use of a bent and welded wire base and injection moulded polypropylene seat.

Images from Metropolitan Home, McGrath Real Estate & Luminere

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails