21 February, 2011

This Week...


This week I start my post on Palatial Living with an apology to you upfront. Why? Well I am a tad distracted and my focus is shifted elsewhere at least till Wednesday evening... a deign project opportunity has presented itself late Thursday afternoon last week, that I simply cannot pass up and just have to immerse myself in so that I can give it my all & my very best shot. Oh and it's due this Wednesday afternoon!
So from now til then I will be a little incommunicado on the posting side of Palatial Living...for that I am truly sorry but hope to be back on it by Thursday, at worst by Friday! It's a huge week on a family front too - as today was the first day our little girl, Isabelle, ventured into 'Day Care'-land! Thankfully there weren't any tears on leaving... funnily enough only on picking up this evening!
With this design project I cannot believe how much terrain I covered today sourcing all over Sydney city suburbs I easily covered a hundred or so kilometres in driving - from inner west Lidcombe to Glebe, inner city - Redfern, south Sydney - Rosebery, western - Prospect, lower north shore - Crows Nest, and home. All the suppliers were so helpful & generous with their time & sampling. All in all a successful day...for all!
Thank You for your understanding - I promise to update you later in the week on what's been happening around my 'neck of the woods'! Happy Monday - Hope you have great Palatial Week ahead!
Enjoy,

 
image via design sponge

2 comments:

  1. Not to worry. I am sure you will be so inspired that you will be overwhelmed with wonderful postings for you followers.
    From your #1 Fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there. In contact as promised!

    I wonder what it was that kept you busy till last night? hmmmmmm...... wink wink nudge nudge.

    Was great to meet you and i'm sure we'll stay in touch to exchange ideas and sotries. I'll certainly keep my eye on your blog.

    Cheers,

    T from the ACT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails