28 February, 2011

Dreaming of...


Today I started a new routine - well an old routine with new nuances! My little girl started daycare whilst I am back more steadily at the 'grinder' aka working, and at the end of today all I can think about is being in the garden at home with Isabelle and our poochies!
I did a bit of garden tidying over the weekend - gave the hedges a haricut and put up some decorative brackets on our garden fence to hang some little outdoor laterns. Over the next couple of weeks we''re replacing a rose garden with a bench style low garden wall which will be much safer for our little one when walking- than th fall into a thorny bush of roses!
I just love this garden I found - it really is quite, enchanting, dreamy & so green!
Hope  your week has started off well too!
Enjoy,
Sarah x


 
images via tumblr, pretty stuff & Design Decor - martha stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails