17 February, 2011

Bunting Away!



Over the past couple of weeks I have been sewing up a little storm... truthfully I have had my sewing machine & cabinet out since Christmas [in the guest room] when I was sewing up the Christmas stockings & Santa sacks and made myself finish all the projects I had 'lined up to do'! So along with making some new curtains for our back sliding door/ windows I also wanted to add a little more 'pizazz' and 'joush' to my little girl, Isabelle's room.
There was something missing colour-wise on the window side.... so I got to thinking how sweet bunting would look over the curtain rail & window. I have a lot of fabric left over from some of my previous 'fashion' roles, these in particular were fabrics I had kept like the pistachio French silk & ribbons from Isabelle's birth gifts that form the centre flag and fabric prints that I had designed for a couple of well known Pyjama companies and thought they would be perfect teamed with a ticking stripe fabric from Ikea and some multi stripe ribbon from Bed Bath n'Table's line 'Morgan & Finch'....
Have a little look!
Enjoy,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails