06 February, 2013

New Year Mid-Week House Snoop... Palatial Oasis Amongst The Trees.





It's been a little while since I have had a good House Snoop on Palatial Living and with that in mind I have not let this long awaited house snoop go to waste!
I have a truly Palatial Living worthy home to show you that is a little close to home - literally! I walk & drive past this home almost every day - it's several streets away from me but each time I pass I take a little look. So much to my delight this beautiful home, located in Wahroonga on Sydney's Upper North Shore, was listed for sale late last year and I was able to 'Snoop' around in it - online! I love it when a home near by goes on the market - it gives you that chance to see what it was really like behind the hedge, gate and front door! 
So I'm not sure if I love the interior and the alfresco dining & living space more or the pool & garden scape - it's all so beautifully finished. What I do know is that you'll love this gorgeous property also whatever the element. 

I must also 'shout out' a big Thank You to Mr. Keith Soames [Snr] whom was so gracious and complimentary to me this afternoon, when I got the privilege to meet him on the off chance I was dropping by their office at Thornleigh [one of their 3 offices] - Thank You.  
Enjoy the Snoop! 






 Agent's Blurb. Keith Soames - Real Estate
AL FRESCO ENTERTAINER'
This beautifully presented residence combines classic provincial charm with stylish modern finishes, designed to entice you from the large indoor living space out onto the sun-filled, resort style entertaining areas.
The professionally landscaped gardens frame an inviting sparkling pool with a lovely cosy heated spa. It's light, bright, and just right for downsizers seeking easy care living, or perfect for the young growing family.

This tastefully renovated residence set on approximately 1012sqm, will appeal to the most discerning buyer looking for both location and lifestyle. An easy and safe walk to schools including Abbotsleigh and Knox, and close to Wahroonga shops and train station, it will delight buyers who appreciate comfortable elegance in a home created for enjoying life.

Features include:
-Designer landscaped gardens
-Stunning French provincial corian kitchen with meile appliances and walk in pantry
-Formal lounge with gas open fire
-Formal dining/media room
-2nd dining/sunroom
-Family room
-4 generous bedrooms main with modern ensuite and walk in wardrobe
-Tastefully styled main bathroom with travertine tiles, corian vanity and a frameless shower screen
-Fantastic under cover alfresco style outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the I.G pool and yard
-Heated spa
-Cellar/ storage room
-Plantation shutters throughout
-Double garage
-Land size: approx 1012 m2
Plus! Plus! Plus!
This truly is a quality home in a fabulous location that is definitely worth an inspection.





images & sub text via domain.com.au and Keith Soames - Real Estate 'See Soames for Homes'
Note - this Mid Week House Snoop was not endorsed, sponsored or paid for by either above mentioned parties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails