05 February, 2013

Top Tuesday x



Hope you're having a Top Tuesday...
I am happy to say I have kicked a few goals in my 'to-do' pile and am now onto my next 'item on the agenda'.... 
I am definitely addicted to Pinning on my Pinterest... have you found Pinterest yet? If not take a look at my Palatial Living pinterest  - I find some many wonderful images that help to inspire my interior design work for Verandah. You can also follow me on Pinterest...
I am currently in the midst of a few things... updating my website, finishing an upholstery slip cover job for an outdoor living space, studying - assignments [in business & marketing] and looking to get an online fabric & wallpaper store up on my interior design business, Verandah, website! That last one - I am especially excited about - so I can provide the designer look to you through trade only access design house fabrics & wallpapers.  And more but it's best to keep it short then add onto it later!

So nice to be back with you... 
Enjoy, 


image via pinterest Sophi Deinum & PETHRA ETC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails