26 March, 2009

Inspired....



As most of you know now, I am always inspired by anything that is within the blue & white colour palette, and with that I adore meaningful quotations and great typography - especially in art as semiotics. But also I am Completely inspired by my lovely colour & design friends, and the new friends that I meet with them, with whom I met with last night for a wine & catch up... I am always inspired by what you're doing and where you're going... I am now looking forward to our next catch up at another great venue!
This is also for Anna, of Absolutely Beautiful Things, I hope you're back on the mend soon... I appreciate where you're coming from - here's to sunny days....
Take care & hope your inspired today. S xx
Images from vi.sualize.us

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, so lovely of you to send me your thoughts!! Thank you!
    x
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! It was lovely to catch-up. Keep up the great work on PL - I love reading your thoughts and ideas :-)
    Steph
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails