03 December, 2009

House & Garden's 'Wizards of Oz - Special Design Talent'

[Above] This main image is from Pip's LifeInStyle stand for PipWilly in February 2008, which I am proud to gloat that I helped advise Pip on & style it together - which wasn't hard considering all her beautiful products! [all images - click to enlarge]
Australian H&G's January 2010 cover
Be sure to catch the rest of the article profiling Australian designers to watch out for!

If you caught my last post you will know that I am incredibly excited & proud of my friend, and colleague - Pip [Wilkinson] who is the owner & fabulous designer of 'Pip Willy'. I have just received my new year copy of Australian House & Garden's January 2010 issue and Pip has been featured in this wonderful editorial on Australian designers putting Oz on the map for style!
We love your style, original & beautiful designs, attention to detail & quality, and your aesthetic approach to all of your work. Well done Pip, I can't tell you how happy I am, and I'm sure all that have worked with you, are of you! Can't wait to see more of you & your work in print! Congratulations - S x.

Make sure you grab your copy of Australian House & Garden, January 2010 issue - due out mid December.
For more details & where you can purchase Pip's gorgeous pieces please visit her website
'Pip Willy'.

Images & Editorial from Australian House & Garden January 2010 issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails