18 December, 2009

[Underground] Bon-Bons for Friday!

Happy Friday!! I am so happy that's nearly the weekend - I can get to the rest of my Christmas decorations & final present wrapping, and we have a (an early) family Christmas event on Sunday !!
Today's image is courtesy of one of [my] Palatial Living's biggest fans, my sister - Felic, who is currently living & working [as a lawyer] in the UK. And between Felic & her fiance, Alex, they have a huge fascination with maps [of London] that also double something else such as wrapping paper! Here [image above] Felic sent me this image of the London Tube - Underground - map, being used as Bon-Bon wrapping, so clever & 'location-ally' stylish!! Maybe you have a city map that you could thematically use as part of your decorations or table setting for your international or out-of-town guests at Christmas?
Hope your weekend is wonderful one - relaxing, eating, drinking , carolling, or seeing friends and family in the lead up to Christmas, and very importantly if you still need to shop that you're able to find that elusive car spot at the shops this weekend!! Enjoy & Thank You for stopping by at Palatial Living this week - I hope you have found some inspiration! S xx



Image from Travel Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails