11 June, 2010

Flowers for Friday...


Happy Friday - Welcome Weekend! I am so happy that this week - here in Sydney- is finishing up on Sunny, Beautiful, Cool weather. We had almost 2 weeks of constant rain - great for the garden and those inside jobs I kept putting off - but not so for getting out & about with a newborn! I am so happy to have launched 'The Palatial Living Store' an e-store powered by Amazon where I have listed many of mine/ Palatial's favourite design & art books, movies & music - I hope that you will drop by and find something that you love!
This weekend here in Australia we have the June Long Weekend - Queen's Birthday [even though the Queen's actual birthday falls in April!] but all the more a great a excuse for a long weekend... which we all love!  
A BIG Welcome to the newest Palatial Living followers this week - Thank You for joining & dropping by Palatial Living... your kind comments & wishes mean so much to me! Hope you have a fabulous Friday & a wonderful Weekend - a long one or not! Enjoy... S xxx


Image from Country Living

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails