A truly Palatial home - here a Federation style home that has been lovingly looked after takes the cake for Inner West Water Front Living in Sydney's Drummoyne, this week on my Mid-Week House Snoop! Complete with views, views and more views, as well as a self contained guesthouse and private mooring - not to mention a stone's throw from Sydney city centre. So very Palatial... with a multi million dollar price tag - of course...
Take a look and you'll see what I mean... Enjoy! S x
Agent's Blurb - McGrathDRUMMOYNE NSW 348 Victoria Place - A flawless combination of style, quality and location, this divine Federation residence with self-contained guesthouse boasts stunning views from a picturesque deep waterfront position and is architect redesigned with an enhanced focus on family living.
- Exquisitely restored, brimming with elegant period features
- Soaring ornate ceilings and glorious stained glass windows
- Gracious formal living room and new open plan family areas
- Inspired floorplan for entertaining or intimate gatherings
- Four double bedrooms plus the self-contained guesthouse
- Spacious rumpus/entertainers' retreat encased in sandstone
- North east alfresco terrace and a front sandstone courtyard
- Landscaped easycare gardens, level lawn, easy water access
- Private tidal sandy beach, jetty, boatshed, slipway and cradle
- Separate mooring pen, two separate double garages