21 June, 2010

Folkloric Colour Splash...

[images 1,2, &3] Australian Counrty Style June 2010 issue 
image 2
image 3
image 4 - courtesy of black*eiffel


Colour Splash... I'm in love with the June '10 issue of Australian Country Style, especially with several stories in the issue - one in particular on the home of the Van Loon & de Colomb de Daunant family located in the idyllic south of France near Saint Remy de Provence and ...here their home shows beautiful simple furniture pieces combined with splashes of [my favourite colour combinations] - vermilion orange, ruby red, cerulean & china blue with off white, white & dark walnut -teak stain timbers. Whilst I was blog watching I also came a gorgeous stamp that Black Eiffel posted from her stamp collection and I just love it - would love this as a large framed poster, perfect colour combo for my living area! S x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails