26 November, 2009

Love This - CR's Christmas '09 Catalogue...






I just received the Country Road Christmas 2009 catalogue in the mail and just love the locale, styling and products in their catalogue - it really sums up the essence of an Australian [Sydney] summer for me...
I adore the Havaelson [style] timber boat - this is one of dreams to own one of these, along with a small weekender on the water [I saw a spread in Inside Out magazine sometime last year with furniture designer & craftsman Mark Tuckey & his family in their gorgeous Havelson - so wonderful!].
The location of the shoot looks very familiar - like somewhere down at Sydney's Pittwater, maybe Church Point, or could be Cottage Point, or even at Clareville where we often go for a Sunday afternoon lunch or coffee down by the water... of which - ALL - are favourite spots of mine - here they lead up North to Jerusalem Bay, on towards Dangar Island & Brooklyn . Needless to say I have already marked what I like from the catalogue for these 'missing' summer pieces, and a few other gifts to get yet!


Images from Country Road Christmas 2009 catalogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails