06 November, 2009

Put Your Feet Up...for the Weekend x

It's a great feeling at this time of the week [Friday afternoon] when you're looking for to a moment over the weekend where you can just put your feet up - for a little bit! I have a big family even this weekend to celebrate all the birthdays we have had over the past 2 weeks (mine included!), & spending time with my husband - some weeks we're like 'ships passing in the night'! I am looking forward to seeing a returning client of mine tomorrow and what they have done since I saw them last and what we're going to do next! But tonight I am most looking forward a quiet one at home with my two adorable dogs, Lucy (the Cavalier King Charles) & Zach (the Cavoodle), whilst it's raining outside helping my garden grow!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend... thank you for dropping by at Palatial Living this week - take care! S x


Image - 'Blue Sequin Shoes' from Snippet & Ink - we love Kathryn's, uber gorgeous wedding stylist blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails