27 November, 2009

It's Friday & It's the Weekend...Time for a dip!

So glad it's Friday today and the weekend is fast here... It's a very hot Friday here in Sydney at 34 degrees today, and shaping up for another hot one over the weekend to 36 degrees and more! My weekend is peppered with fun , some work & catching up with friends... Tomorrow I have my morning yoga class, then I am seeing a lovely [potential] new client, and then off to a very old friend's baby shower, whom I have know since primary school grade 3, and many other old school friends will be there too so will be a great catch up! On Sunday we're off to meet friends at a BBQ School Cooking Class, being held in Centennial Park [Sydney] my husband & his mates are so happy with this - they get to cook BBQ style with Beer!
So what are you up to this weekend? Hope it's a 'Palatially Fun' one! Enjoy. S xx
Image from Sunset Living, Napa Valley Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails