04 November, 2009

Passport...The Connaught Hotel

'Belle magazine Holiday Issue Dec 09/ Jan 10'
Exterior view. The Connaught - Carlos Place, Mayfair London. W1K 2AL United Kingdom T: +44 (0)20 7499 7070


Punchy modern graphic upholstery & floor coverings in the bar areas.


Eagles Lodge suite bedroom
Eagles Lodge suite living room

Eagles Lodge suite bathroom


I just got my latest issue of 'Belle magazine Holiday Issue Dec 09/ Jan 10' in the post yesterday and came across a little except written up about The Connaught Hotel. I had meant to visit it whilst in London recently but plain ran out of time and only made it to The Haymarket & Covent Garden Hotels! So it's on my list to go back to Mayfair and have a lovely little look... but in the meantime here's some gorgeous images I thought I would share with you of their 5-Star luxury hotel. I adore the punchy modern graphic upholstery & colouring of the bar, and the delicious sumptuous feeling of the restaurant. And naturally - I fell in love with the Eagles Lodge Suite with its serene blue, white, grey hues....





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails