18 April, 2010

Happy 90th Birthday...Grandma xxx


Sending our Love & Birthday Wishes to my Grandma [and my namesake] Sarah, whose milestone 90th Birthday is today! My Grandma has the most amazing garden, where she lives in Sydney's Blue Mountains, it is in this garden that she has taught me so many things to do with planting, gardening, design and horticulture. Here amongst many of my other favourite trees & plants that she grows, are the most amazing Hydrangeas, ranging from bold big heads of Blue, to White, to Purple-Red and Pink, this gorgeous wreath I stumbled across [on snippet & ink] is perfect for her & her home as birthday flowers.
We love you so much, you're a truly inspiring & admirable woman who we cannot help but be proud of & honoured to call 'Grandma'. Here's to another 10 birthdays at least! Love you Always. S xxx


image via snippet & ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails