20 April, 2010

Two Birthdays!

In our families it's a month of birthdays... all Grandmother's both of minem & including my husband's Nana, Elaine, and also our Goddaughter, Charlotte... Hopefully 'Baby Verity' can wait til May, I don't think we could fit much more in this month!
Wishing my [maternal] Grandmother, NJ, a very Happy 83rd Birthday today... We love you & hope that you have a lovely day with [Pa] your husband & friends! Here's to a wonderful happy & healthy year ahead. xxx
And a very special 1st Birthday Wish, with all our love, to our gorgeous Goddaughter, Charlotte! We're not sure where that 1st year went but we're so glad to be a part of your beautiful little life & seeing you grow up! xxx


1 comment:

  1. Wow great pics!! Both are looking great and My hearty wishes for their Birthday..
    I like you r blog and following you blog as well..
    Sydney Harbour Charter

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails