21 April, 2009

Wonderful News - It's a Baby Girl!



No not me - I didn't get pregnant & have baby overnight!
Wonderful News... My darling best friend Jackie - whom I posted about on Friday [last week 17th April] about for her baby shower dinner... well she had a little baby girl, who we will begin to know, as Charlotte Elise. She entered our world yesterday at a very civilised hour of lunch time, and will hold a special place in my [& my husband's] heart as Jackie & her husband, Brent, asked me to be her Godmother - I am very honoured indeed!
Little Charlotte at 7 lb 4oz (3.2 kgs) & Mum, Jackie are doing very well... I will get a special cuddle tomorrow evening when I visit them both [as only yesterday I committed to boot camp Tues & Thurs evening for 10 weeks - a pre-winter body tune-up!!].
So this post is a special welcome for Charlotte Elise - we love you already, & congratulations to Jackie, Brent & [now big sister] Siena, and not to forget - their first 'baby girls' the Cavaliers - Lily & Claire!
Much Love to you all, S xxx



Images from Flickr & Visual.ize.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails