17 April, 2009

Baby Shower Basket...





Thought I would share with you some photos I took of the the 'Baby Shower Basket' I put together last night for my darling best friend Jackie, who is expecting her 2nd bubby - she already has a gorgeous little 2.5 year old Siena in tow. We are having a Baby Shower Dinner this evening [so hope she's not checking Palatial Living today!!] in lieu of our traditional Baby Shower Brunch at Dunes, Palm Beach - because her doctor {OBGYN} moved her due date forward by 2 weeks - ahhh - so naturally the 2 week before baby shower had to be moved forward as well!!

So as you may have guessed for the neutral colour scheme of the basket - we're not sure if she's having a boy or girl so hence the White on White wicker basket with accents of Pale Lemon, Cream, Mocha & Cocoa showing in the little singlet vests, muslin wraps, a 'Classic Pooh' body suit with coordinating bib & beanie, 'baby ducks' cotton booties, 'Verandah Baby' bibs I made for her, and the highlights Soft Peach & Coral, Soft Pistachio, White and Tiffany Blue through paper and ribbons...This colour scheme of soft hues teamed with white and lots of ribbons really reminds me of the fabulous baby shower in 'Father of the Bride Part II' that Franc threw for Nina & Annie... gosh I love that movie and the original! Needless to say - I really love lots if ribbons!
Hope you like it... & here's hoping Jackie likes the basket too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails