19 February, 2010

House Love... From H&B March '10








This week I received my Home Beautiful March 2010 issue in the post [Yay! I love my subscriptions] and to say that this issue has 'hit it on the head' in my personal colour & style stakes is something... Home Beautiful features this home, that I have shared with here [above images] and several others that take my breath away. This particular home featured her is located in Melbourne suburbs, Victoria, & lived in by owners Craig & Chrissie and their 5 sons!They are not grand in scale or uber-trendy - they are simply stylishly real, fresh & contemporary - certainly somewhere you can envision yourself... well I can! Not to mention H&B's cover - loving that Blue & White combination again - some of these throw cushions look like mine!!

Make sure you grab you're Home Beautiful March 2010 issue to have great read over a cup of tea or a cool drink! Enjoy x

Images from Home Beautiful [Australia] magazine issue March 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog provides a lot of information regarding the interior designs and works that can have in everyone's home..
    Thank you for sharing such a wonderful information with us...

    Sydney Harbour Charter

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails