22 February, 2010

Like I'm in a Candy Store...




I have been pouring over my March/April 2010 issue of Vogue Living for the past couple of weeks since it arrived in the post! I particularly love the article 'Chef's Palette' on 'Caterer's Extraordinaire' Peter Lin & John Wilson's Sydney apartment. Photographed by Petrina Tinslay, Produced by Alexandra Gordon and Written by Kristy De Garis.
Of course you say - I love their expansive pedestal table that is almost completely lined with multiple blue & white porcelain ginger jars, & statuesque Pink Lilac Phalaenopsis orchids - a combination of true heaven for me!
Not to forget - one end of their living space with the fabulous graphic black & white canvas with it's painterly lines combined with wine coloured upholstered armchairs, teamed with fresh, bright coral coloured peonies. So gorgeous - that it made the March/April 2010 cover.... of course! Be sure to procure your copy of this month's Vogue Living now!

Images from Vogue Living March/April 2010 issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails