24 February, 2010

More Fabulous Vintage & Recent House Beautiful Blue& White Rooms - Part II...

Following from my previous post yesterday on the fantastic vintage House Beautiful interior spaces dedicated to Blue & White decorating - here is part II - that takes us through the 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's with this classic decorating colour combination. Proving that 'Blue & White' can be applied in both contemporary & traditional styles that still looks fresh - even upon years of reflection!
Enjoy x
[image 1] Charlotte Moss Canopy Bed, August 2006
[image 2] Blue White Stairs, December 1993

[image 3] Simple Bedroom, February 1991

[image 4] Blue Sitting Room, December 1984

[Image 5] Bed Canopy, January 1977


images from House Beautiful U.S magazine

1 comment:

  1. Just love the 'blue' theme, Sarah....I am an avid lover of all things blue in interiors. I remember with much love my hand made french blue velvet curtains for my bedroom....I would do it all over again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails